Sunday, November 22, 2009

Today's service at church was the bomb ...the speaker was on fire and I had a great day in the lord ... I surely danced like David danced ...I had a complete work out(burned some calories). The presence of the Lord was truly in his house and it was so sweet..
The praise and worship team sang a song by Bishop Paul S. Morton. I hope you will enjoy this song as much as I did and I pray that it will bless you ad bring you to that place.



No matter What you are going through just praise God. Comes what may.. Just remember that there is always someone worst of than you...In your down times God says you should rejoice.. Just for being alive and being able to function as a normal Human being you should Bow down and worship Him ..... This song is now one of my favourite songs hearing this song takes me to a whole new level of worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!! thanks for commenting on my blog!and to show my appretiation, I'll comment back! HAVE A BLESSED DAY !!