Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hard Work and Determination, with God must pay off

Leaving the grounds of Dunrobin Primary School at just 11yrs old in 2001 and entering the Holy Childhood High School was big for me as well as my peers. At Dunrobin the school's motto was "Work And Integrity". To me at the time it just meant do your best and work hard. At Holy Childhood the motto was "After The Battle The Reward" this I took a little more seriously as I was in high school and this is where everything practically begins. As a student then I was faced with challenges which seemed impossible to overcome but I did and looking at those challenges now they were nothing compared with the ones I'm faced with now. As a believer in the word of God I trusted in God and leaned on him, going by his every word. Sure there were times I felt like giving up but I always remember what God said in his word, I would even often times remember the words of the song writer " Be not dismayed what er be-tide......God will take of you". Songs like those kept me going . As I climbed each grade in high school the challenges seemed greater and the hill became steeper. But i pressed along the way with the support of family and friends, never taking my eyes of the prize and alway remembering in the back of my minds "AFTER THE BATTLE THE REWARD".

We as christians are faced with similar situations in our spiritual journey and life ..... there are hurdles that seem almost impossible to get over but with God we can and most of the time we do. With God all things are possible, Phillipians 4:13 states that "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me". Never think that it is impossible, just pray and be of good courage. No matter how hard things are, always remember there is always someone in the world who is worst off than you are. Once there is life all things are achievable. Never give up Never Give in .......Die trying !!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER GOD HAVE YUH BACK.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!! thanks for commenting on my blog!and to show my appretiation, I'll comment back! HAVE A BLESSED DAY !!